WS 16/17: Multimedia Grundlagen I
From Multimedia Computing Lab - University of Augsburg
Registration is open on
|Instructors:||Prof. Dr. Rainer Lienhart, Philipp Harzig, Dan Zecha|
|Time Lecture:|| Tuesday, 14:00 - 15:30, Room: 2045 N |
Friday, 12:15 - 13:45, Room: 2045 N
|Time Exercises:|| Monday, 17:30 - 19:00, Room: 1058N |
Wednesday, 17:30 - 19:00, Room: 1058N
Thursday, 08:15 - 09:45, Room: 1058N
Friday, 15:45 - 17:15, Room: 1058N
|Credits:||6 SWS, 8 LP|
|Mid-term Exam:|| See DIGICAMPUS for dates. |
We offer two mid-term exams, although the second is only for those who didn't pass the first one. (registration via DIGICAMPUS required)
|Final Exam:||See DIGICAMPUS for date. (separate registration via STUDIS required)|
|Resit:||See DIGICAMPUS for date. (separate registration via STUDIS required)|
- [04.08.2016] Page creation.
Exercises and Exams
- Every week exercise sheets are handed out covering the topics of the lecture
- You don't hand in your solutions to these exercises
- Each sheet will be discussed in the exercises in the following week
- Requirements for the final exam:
- You have to pass the mid-term exam
- You've got two opportunities: either the one held before Christmas or the one held in the new year. You can only participate in the second exam if you did not pass the first one.
- For the final exam, you have to register with STUDIS
- Oppenheim, A. V., Schafer, R. W., and Buck, J. R. (1999). Discrete-time signal processing. Prentice-Hall, Inc., Upper Saddle River, NJ, USA. ISBN 978-0132067096
- Oppenheim, A. V., Schafer, R. W., and Buck, J. R. (2004). Zeitdiskrete Signalverarbeitung. Pearson Studium Verlag.
- Richard G. Lyons. Understanding Digital Signal Processing. Prentice Hall Verlag, ISBN 978-0137027415
- Bernd Jähne. Digitale Bildverarbeitung. Springer Verlag. ISBN 978-3540249993
- Bernd Jähne. Digital Image Processing. Springer Verlag. ISBN 978-3540240358
- David A. Forsyth and Jean Ponce. Computer Vision: A Modern Approach. Prentice Hall, Upper Saddle River, New Jersey 07458.
- Martin Schader and Stefan Kuhlins. Programmieren in C++. Springer-Verlag. ISBN 978-3540637769
This is a perfect resource for all your questions relating C/C++
All reading notes are relevant for the exams independent on how thoroughly they have been discussed in the lecture. Thus we suggest to read and study them carefully.
The slides and exercise sheets can be found online on Digicampus.