Using a compiled library on Windows
For using a compiled library, there are the following system requirements:
- fertilized: Visual Studio 2013.
- pyfertilized: Python 2.7, Visual Studio 2013 x64 C++ redistributables installed.
- matfertilized: because of the many versions of MATLAB, you will have
to build the MATLAB interface and the library for your specific MATLAB
The supported compilers are:
- clang 3.6 or newer (older versions untested, on MacOSX, LLVM 6.0 or newer),
- MSVC11 or newer (Visual Studio 2012 or newer),
- gcc 4.8.1 or newer,
- Intel compiler 14 or newer.
For building, the machine must have at least 10Gb ram (Windows, with
caffe. On Linux, 4Gb should be sufficient). For dependencies,